silentscream Search

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Do not disturb

How is it that some people took the trouble to "care" about what you don't do ? And when you do things, they don't seem to register the things you've done ? Why are promises so easily made without thought and when it's time to fulfil them, no one gives a shit anymore ?

Please give me the space I need to do my work and function even as half a human being. I know it's difficult to see me as one human being, breathing, needing food and water and sustenance to live. It's so easy to ignore my existence when all I do is agree to all the injustice heaped upon me.

But.

One thing I've always believe in. You don't have to have the anger in you. You just need to have the faith and believe that what goes around, most definitely will come around to you.

Cheerio ... :P

No comments: