silentscream Search

Monday, October 20, 2008

For another work week

A short work week, it maybe, it's still another work week. Time seemed to be passing by so quickly that I wished, it would give me a little bit more leeway and breathing space. I have not be faithful in following my resolve to let Dear his study time. Every available minute he has, I want to be in it. Pretty unfair, I think.

No doubt it was consensual but I guess, I have to let the man have his time, no ? Anyways, I need time to myself too. To put me in the proper and correct zone. I need to start looking. I need to finish up my audit findings reports. I need to send a card over to Kav. I need to look for a nice going away / leaving pressie for Ellen.

So many things I needed to do, so much procrastination I've done !

:p

No comments: