silentscream Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh my goodness !

Not as I had expected. The movie last night ? Not something I'd pay good money to watch. Good thing Dear had the membership to SFS and I get to watch some movies through him. Otherwise, this movie is never part of my "Must Watch" list.

The movie was violent by my standards and I was so turned off that I tried to snooze in the hall. Dear, sitting beside me sensed my unease and volunteered to leave early but it would be so unfair on him for me to do so. I should have done my research and realise that Guy Ritchie's the director. Real London underground film.

On the plus point, I really did enjoy the AGM meeting prior to the start of the movie. And the dinner with the dear. Basically the fun parts were before the movie had started ! :P

No comments: