silentscream Search

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

K.O.

After the Ma's doc appointment I popped down to the Blood Bank for a spot of charity work. The last time I'd gone there I was not allowed to donate because the blood iron content was slightly lower than then approved level. Today was good because I had been ingesting iron pills for the past 2 weeks.

I've got a bit of bruising and swelling on my arm where the needle was pierced through. During the collection, my blood flow slowed down and the nice nurses had to adjust the positions of my arm and the inserted needle. They advised me to clench and unclench my hand faster and harder.

The result ? Faster blood flow but bruised and sore arm !

Once done there, Ma and I took a long bus ride back home. Dozed off a couple of times so by the time I reached home, I totally crashed in bed. Dear called a few times and I had just spoken to him. I had my shower and dinner and on to bed early. :)

Another work day tomorrow .... :(

No comments: