silentscream Search

Saturday, September 20, 2008

*yawns*

I'm so darn sleepy. I roused myself from his bed after snoozing for close to an hour after the alarm rang. Quickly got ready to head home. Poor darling was half asleep and I always feel guilty having to subject him to my early morning "escapades".

I've just finished my morning meal. Rice and fish. Not too bad. I had grapes too. Yummy and juicy. I hope I don't lose too much water before half the day is over. So anyways, just a quick post as I need to catch up on proper sleep.

I had dinner with Trace, D and R at Charco's last night. I had the fish wrap, not too bad because the cheese was the best part. The fish was just fish fingers but I have nothing to complain because I love fish fingers ! After dinner, we headed over to D's place and just hung out there for a couple of hours. Then we headed home and shared a cab with Trace and R. Popped over my dear's place because I was just too lazy to head on home. Hahaha ...

And so there I was at 3.30 am in the morning, stoned with the last vestiges of sleep trying my darnest to not fall into bed again. Else, I'll be late and Ma would "scream". Hah. Not likely.

Right. My quick one has turned into a long one, so I must say good day and updates later !

XXX

No comments: