silentscream Search

Thursday, September 25, 2008

And a "Good Morning" to you too.

To say that my Ma was pissed will be like exaggerating the reaction and twisting the truth to shed me in a fair light. Ma was pretty reasonable with my comings and goings. She understood why but she still feels that I should not continue what I'm doing.

Cabbing is an expensive hobby. Especially so when the surcharges start to play into the total costs. People say that cabbing is definitely a cheaper option to owning a car, something my dear had thought of quite often. True in a sense but bussing is definitely cheaper than cabbing, no ?

So.

Now it's up to my resolve and determination to catch the last express bus home every night. My Ma was fair enough to not stop me from hanging out with my dear, she was just concern over the unnecessary expenses incurred as a result of the late/early mornings. I must listen to my Ma because it makes sense, no ?

Anyways, we need to start saving if we are to have a little bit of heaven later. Dear, I'm sorry if I'm always putting you in a difficult place about the stay overs. I'm always thankful for you. :D XXX

No comments: