silentscream Search

Sunday, September 28, 2008

F1

So much news I need to share with you guys.

Firstly, it was a bad decision to go into JB on the last weekend before the festivities. Yesterday ? It was a challenge. The weather didn't help much. The sun was bent on beating on us so fiercely. The hordes of people did not abate at all. At the Malaysian custom nor at the shopping complexes. My favourite snack, banana crisps was so totally sold out. Searching high and low rendered only small packs. People, if you are kind enough, please send some banana crisps my way. I prefer the salty ones, sweet ones will be passed over. Mucho gracias.

Next, Mr G's daughter, Mayce was diagnosed with a tumour in her brain. It was initially thought of as a small aneurysm in her brain through the initial MRI scan. But subsequent scanning revealed a small growth. I believe it was benign. Her surgery's slated for the second week of October. More news, please go to her blog page here. She seemed okay, sounded positive when I texted and MSN-ed her. I pray for everything to turn out well for her. I pray for the strength for her and family.

The end of the F1 night race in Singapore. If you are living under a rock all this while, you would have realised that this leg is touted as to be the best this year. I saw and was pretty amazed that the streets of Marina Bay could be transformed as such. Renault's Alonso won the race. I like McLaren but since Renault won, I am happy too. And Ferrari ? No where close to a top 10 finish. Hahaha ... Poor suckers !

Finally, a paragraph to end this post. Aidilfitri's coming in a matter of days ! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this year's Ramadhan. I hope to be able to see more of the good month each year.

I miss my darling. Two whole days of not being with him. Tough. Really tough. Hehehe ... It was our 6 months anniversary yesterday. So I asked him what he wanted for his anni gift and guess what his answer was ? Me ! And I told him that he's got me ... So he said, he don't need anything else. My darling is such a sweetheart. I *heart* him mucho, mucho !!! :D

Anyways, he's got what he needs (ME !) but I still need to give him what he wants ! :)

All right then. Better turn in soon. Such a lovely weekend. Loads of sleep and rest !

No comments: