silentscream Search

Monday, September 29, 2008

Last day

I'll be on leave from tomorrow until Friday afternoon. Now, now ... What shall I do with my time ? Clean the house ? Naah ...

I'm so happy today. I came to work happy, packed a couple of containers of cookies. One for the office guys, the other for my darling. Will be hanging out at his place tonight. *bliss*

Two more days of fasting left. Sad to leave this month, yet happy that I'd been pretty resilient in my fast.

:D

Need to leave the office soon ... I need to bring a student for his medical checkup because our dear Mr G was too "busy" to go in the afternoon. Apparently, it's not very good for him to bring students for checkup in the afternoon because of traffic congestion in the town area.

Well. It's his own fault for engaging a clinic in the town area in the first place. Want to be "atas" but don't care to follow through anytime. The kid's social visit visa will expire this weekend so I need to arrange the medical today in lieu of the pub hol on Wednesday. Ah wells. I get the afternoon off, technically.

I always believe in what goes around, comes around. *winks*

No comments: