silentscream Search

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Toot, goes the little toot

I am happy this morning. I woke up with my love, less crashing and thrashing in his room. Snooze for a bit and got ready to head on home.

Snooze a bit in the cab home. Snooze again once I reached home. Woke up for my morning meal and then I snooze for another forty minutes or so after the meal.

Woke up proper, hit the showers, and I got ready for work.

Left the house, walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus. The feeder was late and I prayed that I will not miss my school bus. Searched for my iPod to listen to some music and realised it's not in my bag.

Caught the school bus, called my darling to check on my iPod status and found out it's nowhere in sight in his room. I hoped I had left it in the office instead of the cab this morning.

Looked through my bag and found my backup iPod Shuffle. Checked for battery life and yeah ! Still has some juice left. Happiness all round with music in my ears. Snooze for a bit until I reached school.

Favourite songs on the iPod, skip in my step I waited for the lift up. They took forever to reach the ground and so I climbed up four flights of stairs. Morning exercise for the day is done. :D

Happy midweek guys !! *grins*

No comments: