silentscream Search

Friday, September 05, 2008

The day after

Cheeky Monkey and I had a bit of a tiff yesterday. More that I was rather miffed with him. It was so stupid and childish but I realised from this episode that I can be such a horrid person.

Would it have helped if I had discussed it like any sane and rational person ? Perhaps it would have saved CM a trip to my place. As a result of the "misunderstanding", CM decided to send me home. All the way to the East. And then he had to travel all the way back to the West on an empty stomach. My poor darling was too shy to join my family for the birthday dinner.

It is such a silly thing to start with but it escalated to something more than it should have been in the first place. Can I be the bigger person and not take to heart all the littlest things that irked me ? I want to be listened to, hence this space, the self-absorbed weblog.

When I told Ma that CM sent me home, she was asking for him to join us and when I said that he's left for home she was a little miffed with me, thinking that I did not invite my dear. Hahaha ... If only she knew how much I had wanted him to come and join me !

So anyways, Ma packed some of the extra food for CM and I passed it over to him. Dear, I hope you like what I've brought ! Oooh ... Did I mention that the cake was yummy-licious ? It was ! The cake was so light and the fresh cream was so ... urrmmm ... fresh ? :D

All thanks to Younger Sis. Lovely cake, Sis ! Mucho gracias !!

Oh.

IT'S F R I D A Y !!!!!

*grins*

No comments: