silentscream Search

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Cooking !

My Ma's gonna start her cooking soon. I'll be assisting in the initial preparation of the cooking items. Peel onions, garlic and other stuff that needs to be done.

I was supposed to help look after my nephew while my Ma pops over to the market but as you guys know, I slept over at my dear's place and left pretty late after a bit of clean up of his room and toilet.

He was a dear to have ordered Mac's breakfast for my morning meal. He had his breakfast as well and we both went back to bed. Woke up after 7 after snoozing for a bit. I wish he didn't have to work but he needs to earn the moolah. :)

Anyways, here I am back home, waiting for my Ma to give "orders and instructions" ... Will update more later. If time permits and I'm not too lazy.

Last day of the fasting month, yo !

No comments: