silentscream Search

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The night that was to be

Another morning arrived, and I was happy again.

A movie night with the gang at work. I can't wait to go. For me, the issue is not the movie to watch. It was always about the camaraderie with the people you work with. We will be going to the cinema at Kallang Leisure Park. Personally, I've not been there even though it's pretty close to home.

Well. If you know me, then you know that I am not really a watching movie kinda person. In my younger days, it was one of my favourite past time but then it was because it gave me the opportunity to be out and about with the gals.

I really hope today will be a good day. Well, aside from the servers being shut down, I really hope I get to get some work done. Loads of things to clear up. Internal audit to plan, quality system to clean up. You know the major stuff.

Confession time. I went nuts on my guy yesterday. I will update more later. I am kinda pressed for time now as Mariam will come round in a few minutes to pick me up. Just a teeny, tiny post until I get internet access again.

Babe, I really went loco on you yesterday. As I've said, I'm sorry, I must trust you from my heart for us to work out. I love you and these moments we are together. I want to shout out to the world that you're mine. I want to show you off to all the people I know and don't know. I am willing to be a better person for you. I want to want you forever if we could. I am crazy about and for you.

Please forgive me. I know you didn't sign up for these bursts of irrational behaviour. I am learning to be someone you can be with at all times. I don't want to lose you. Not yet.

No comments: