silentscream Search

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I want ! I want !

As mentioned in my post yesterday, a busy, hectic day is in for me today. To start with, the day begins with the invigilation of the CISA Exam in school. Well. I'm keeping watch of the whole room while "posting" my blog. Actually, I'm writing it down the old fashioned way --> with pen and paper !

(I must learn how to mobile blog !)

Next up, after the end of the exam thing, Cheeky Monkey had invited me for a lunch do with his 'mates. :) Good thing, it's at his place. Later, I can sneak back upstairs to catch the Monday's episode of Prison Break and Lost that I'd missed.

Then, around 6 in the evening, I'll be heading down to Ed's place for his farewell BBQ dinner. Chock-a-block day of gatherings and social events. I like !

No comments: