silentscream Search

Monday, June 02, 2008

Monday Morning Delight

So what am I doing posting this early in the morning ? Did I even get to sleep ?

Well. For one thing, I am currently waiting for Mariam to pick me up to go to the office. It's the school holidays so technically, I am allowed to be at work after 8 am ! Hah ! The teachers are all on their school hols but Mariam. She wanted to study in school, so she's picking me up en route. Bless her heart, sweet lady.

With regards to the other question, of course I slept ! Not as soundly as I wanted to because Cheeky Monkey rang at 12.39 am. I was already close to slumber land but the bladder was bursting (that taught me not to drink coffee and loads of water before bedtime !) ! So I woke up, went to the loo and rang CM back. Chatted for a bit because he needed to 1) clean up his house still and 2) sleep (duh !).

I woke up again at 4.15 am. Thinking I was already so late, I was kinda panicky. Well, that was because the bladder was close to bursting again ! (Read insert above !)

The iTunes was still shuffling songs. Heh. I am such a sucker for sad love songs.. I can't remember my dreams, though. Just the fact that they were nice. :D

So anyways. No internet connection in the office for 3 freaking days this week. The servers will be shut down for maintenance. So it's paperwork in the office for me. Well, aside from the gossiping and chit-chat sessions with the rest. :D

I really hope nothing urgent comes through the email. :S

Have a good week ahead, people !!! Enjoy the smoother road travel to work and the school holidays with kids running around at all hours ! :D

Peace out...

No comments: