silentscream Search

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Bang & Blame

A wonderful Saturday spent in the office to clear some more work before the new school term opens next Monday. Yesterday was a bit of a mad day for me. I left the office at 8 pm. I took a cab home, but a stupid accident on the PIE caused me to waste precious minutes. Anyways, it was a few cars pile-up on the first lane with private cars and cabs involved. Stupid people for driving too fast causing stupid accidents !

I reached home, stoned on my mattress for a while and had dinner before hitting the showers. Somehow, the ingestion of too much caffeine in the office earlier made me clean the toilet. So there I was at 9.50 pm, scrubbing the toilet floor, door, bowl and walls for all their worth. It was good, I must say. Although, a thought niggling at the back of my mind was actually trying to "score points" with the parents so I can afford to come home early tomorrow morning. Hahaha. :D

So after a nice, clean and refreshing shower (or rather bath !), I drank the herbal slimming tea that Mariam gave yesterday. It tasted alright, a little like green tea. After which I read The Hammer of God for a bit before lights out. I tried calling Cheeky Monkey but his landline went unanswered and his mobile was switched off. I guessed he was not home yet and that his phone batt died ! So I texted him to call me when he reached home.

He did call but I think I was so flat out that my mobile went on ringing. He left a text message and I replied after 1 am this morning. Guess, we weren't meant to chat last night.

So here then, I am in the office. Lovely Saturday morning wasted for working.

*sighs*

No comments: