silentscream Search

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Incense - Violet - Cone Type

So I had plans to get me a new laptop during this PC Show. I had wanted to get a Mac Book or something.

I even went down twice to the PC Show. Once, on Thursday and the second time was just yesterday before popping over to Ed's place. Both times that I went, I got stuff for other people but not for me. The deals were okay, the Macs were bloddy expensive.

Previously when I got my current desktop, all I needed to do was figure out which particular brand I coveted and plonked the cash on it. Hahaha ... So here I am stuck with the same desktop for about 3 years. It's working. It's still allowing me to surf until I drop and store junk with still so much space available.

For now, I'm happy. But who knows what will happen when the next PC Show comes around ? I might just plonk a whole load of cash on that droolsome Mac. :D

(Cheeky Monkey bought a new laptop and since it is a new "toy" he was pretty much engrossed with it. I stayed over until about an hour ago, just being with him for the best part of the day. Plus point for him was that he managed to curb his playtime with the new "toy" until late afternoon, early evening today. How can I even thought to compete with the flashy new "toy" ? *sticksouttongue* I guess I have to give him a few more days with the new "toy" until his craving for his old "toy", i.e. me, is just too much for him to ignore ! *grins*)

No comments: