silentscream Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I think I have a sick fascination with this song, Shout by Tears For Fears. I keep putting it on repeat mode on my discman. I like how the heavy synthesised beats ring in my ears. And I would usually blast the song at full volume. Another song that keeps giving me this kinda emotional, sad feeling is Save A Prayer by Duran Duran (coming to concert in Singapore !). The starting bit, where there was some kinda flutey beat is fantastic. Simply fanstatic. I don't really know how to describe it. You have to listen to it to know exactly. It's a sad song played in a fast tune.

I think this stems from the fact that these are like totally 80s tracks and I do admit that I have a strange affinity for that era. Yup, strange and weird.

*sighs*

No comments: