silentscream Search

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Being a public holiday and all, I'm gonna divulge a little background tale of yours truly. Bear with me.

Moniker ? black_sherbet@wtf.com (well ... duh !)

Real moniker ..... Oh .... ! I go by Helena, pretty much most of the time.

Favourite Track ? Gosh .... Way too many ! But I would say "Sunrise" by Simply Red. Simple really, the song almost always makes me feel hot and sexy even at my mostest dowdy moments !

Favourite thing to do ? This is a no brainner. Read. Anytime, anywhere, anything.

Most embarrassing moment ? I wish I can say I remember, but as with all the nasty bits in you life, you conveniently forget them !

Sunshine, snow or rain ? Rain. Definitely. Makes me get in touch with my emotional side.

Favourite shades ? Lilac. I am only slightly sexually repressed/deprived.

Favourite item ? My "smelly" pillow. It's comforting. Absolutely !

Cartoons / Kiddie Shows ? Hi-5 ! Come on, 1, 2, 3, 4, Hi-5 ....

Finally, love of your life ? At this moment ? My mother and my 5 kucing setan. Sorry to disappoint all of you, especially those expecting a scandalous answer. *winks*

Happy Holidays y'all !!!!!

~xxxxx~

No comments: