silentscream Search

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Work

I've just woken up. A blissful slumber of close to 10 hours. I have not done the "Sleeping Beauty" bit in like the longest time. Just had a shower, so I am feeling refreshed. The household's quiet, haha ... Of course, considering the hour. Oh, hear that. Cats fighting downstairs. Or maybe calling out their loneliness.

I am lonely. Oh, so alone. One minute I am aware that I am surrounded by people. And the next I realised, who am I kidding ? We are born alone, so we will die alone. Five letter word that means so much.

I love my alone time. Just hanging out with my books and thoughts. Speaking of which. I'm gonna be finishing another book soon. Then I'm free to borrow more. I love the national library.

Oh, the reason I succumbed to the bed early was because of a most pounding headache. I was basically staring at my work screen the best part of yesterday. Add to the fact that I only had bread for lunch and snippets of sleep the night before. Not enough glucose for the old grey cells. Right-ho. Tummy's growling. Thinking of food ... Catch you guys soon !

No comments: