silentscream Search

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Not as expected

I was down in the doldrums today (or rather yesterday). It came as shock. He forgives me he said. I was so mad. What's to forgive ? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't think I did anything wrong. I wanted to be okay for him. I wanted to be the girl, I think I should be. The one he thinks I should be ... Thank you for creating this ruckus I'd say. I know who you are and what you're capable of. I'm glad we got this sorted out. We will take this slow and when we come to the next cross road, we will take the path that's best for each of us. He forgives me ... *shakes head*

Granted we had not been spending as much time as we like to, so we are already taking this slow. Now, we are going at an even slower speed. Bumps ahead. Many bumps ahead.

I had a good walk coming back from the movies earlier. More so with company for the road. Sometimes, it's hard to draw the line between good natured teasings and friendly flirtations. But it's got to stop. I am making it stop.

Gosh !

But it's been so fun ... :(

No comments: