silentscream Search

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A light touch

And it started again. I don't know why I cannot stop myself from indulging in this curiosity. After all curiosity did kill 2 of my beloved cats.

I am behaving like a besotted old lady. I cannot believe the involuntary actions taking place. The thoughts jumping into my head and the visions assaulting my mind. Things like placing my hand on his back to give him a shove forward. Imagining what it feels like to touch his lips with mine. Seeing the comfort of the position in hugging him from behind. Getting the text or MSN messages from him when I'm just thinking of sending them over.

*shakes head*

But it can't be. Thoughts and visions are left as it is. I must not. I will not.

Okay, people.

I promise, no more of this weird shit. I promise to behave like a right lady and not tempt him.

I will not encourage, so please discourage me.

You know who you are, the one, I'm writing about here.

No comments: