silentscream Search

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Clean up

I just got back from the office. Thank you, Iz Bro for sending me all the way home. Considering that you have to make a cross country track from the West (my office) to the East (my place) and back to the West again (your place) ! And so late too ! R and I appreciated all the extra pair of hands that you rendered in the clearing of the storage spaces. Even so, R still has one more level to clear. I don't know when he would be able to do so as he'd be away soon. Maybe, we'll try clearing sometime next week ? If I don't get grounded for staying late every night.

Okay, I confessed. I left the office earlier than normal yesterday. But all those late coming home is seriously wearing my Ma's patience. And when I reached home late, I missed dinner and I think the Ma's getting kinda pissed off with all the wasted non eaten food. She made chicken rice yesterday (or rather on Thursday !) and I said I would be home in time to eat but I didn't eat even though I was home before 11pm ! Bad girl !

Well, I'm seriously exhausted. I guess I will have to sleep soon.

Goodnight birdies !

No comments: