silentscream Search

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sisters Unite !

Whew !

I'd say what a night. The day started out alright, I had a good night's sleep, considering. I've decided to pop a visit to Elder Sister's (ES) place earlier as I have not seen the kids for a week ! Missed those 'lil buggers. Also, I've got things to pass over to them after the somewhat major clean up.

I was actually supposed to meet up with Kav for a lunch date because we had postponed it for too many times. So anyways, as that got postponed again, I'm left with a wide open plan for the day.

So. I thought, what the hey right ? I might as well spend some quality time with the sisters and Ma. So what then do we decide to do ? Makan of course ! We went down to Bedok Food Centre (it's so convenient with one straight bus from my place ... ) and ate and ate. My Younger Sis (YS) with not much to do at home decided to come with. ES brought Yayah along as she was calling out to her mommy when we went stock replenishing spree aka grocery shopping. So there, you have it, Sisters Unite ! Haha ... We should form a good team. We are a good team. We rock, Sisters !

Food ordered, plenty and I had to eat, of course. My resolve shredded to smithereens because, where's the enjoyment of food if you can't join in, eh ? Satay, Tauhu Telor, Fried Carrot Cake, Fried Kway Teow with fresh cockles and Pisang Goreng ! Yummy !!! Mans, I salivate again thinking of the food.

After the Makan Session, Ma wanted to go straight home but we sisters decided that the night was still young. So after dropping off the Ma and Yayah, we then decided to head off to Changi Airport. Both YS and I have yet to see Terminal 3 and ES volunteered to be our "tour guide". What a lovely way to spend the evening ! What a crowd as it seems like everyone had also decided to pop down to Changi Airport for a 'lil recreational walking.

Terminal 3 to Terminal 2 to Terminal 1. ES was quite excited to be there and the idea of checking in and fly on a plane at the drop of a hat. She had never flown before and was quite hyped up about flying. I wanted to fly too !!! We walked and walked and walked. All those walking, wow ! If I didn't build any calf muscles, I don't know what will ! We finally found a sweet spot at the viewing gallery of T1. Sat and chatted and got grilled. I was throwing the idea of spending the night at Cheeky Monkey's place. Catch the Man U match or just get konked out on the sofa. Wanted a cover from the Ma and YS was quite agreeable to it. Thanks, sis !

In the end, I didn't because 1) I'm not that kind of girl and 2) It's much too early to be spending the night.

So there you go. I'm gonna say goodnight and sweet dreams !

2 comments:

Salwa Asri said...

Cheeky Monkey is e nickname kind of curious to know who he is that already capture my sis's heart.

Sounds goods but are both of u attached to each other?

Tell me more about this CM la plz sis... hehehehe.... =)

MizBGot10 said...

For the record, CM and I are not dating !!! At least not openly ! :P
We're just getting to know each other and having fun playing with each other ! Heh ... :D