silentscream Search

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Comics !

I went over to Cheeky Monkey's place after work. He wanted to show me his comic books aka graphic novels collection. He wanted to recommend some reads as he noticed that I did like the Marvel series (who wouldn't, by the way).

I borrowed 5 books after much consideration as there was only so much I could carry back. Hah ... This is where the post got to be censored !

Anyways, CM, if you're reading this, I guess the fun and games had started ? But before we jump in with both feet, let me untie the one knot, that is my guy. I've decided that the best option for us (me and him) is for me to cut off all strings and knots so that we (you and me) can hang out more often. Whaddya' think ? Not that I need your permission, of course !

So anyways, since CM's place was so far in the boondocks, I had to make sure I did not miss the last fast bus around. I left at about late 9-ish. So here I am. At home, feeding unnecessary reading materials to you poor souls. Haha. Too bad, I like ! :p

No comments: