silentscream Search

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Of oyster omelette and Triumph sale

We made plans all week. To meet up today to check out the warehouse sale. Not near, not that far either. Met up in the afternoon, just us sisters. Elder sis and I waited for younger sis as she's coming directly from home. WM will be touching down later tonight so the ES thought, hey, the last time for us to hangout together.

So anyways, went to the warehouse. Hordes and hordes of women. All sizes, all colours, all types. The bras, I was talking about. Sad to say, I didn't get any. Nada, zilch in my size and cup. Seriously, I don't see that many women walking about with the same chest size as mine. *tsks*

Once we were done with the mingling with the rest of our gender, we hopped on a bus back to the main interchange. Where to go for makan ? Bigger question, what to makan ? I suggested the Food Centre off Bedok Camp. Yummy food and also I had been dying to try out the oyster omelette.

Placed the order, ES wanted the fried kway teow with cockles, YS wanted the fried carrot cake and I ? I wanted the oyster omelette. Order the drinks, and the food arrived. Smelled heavenly, tasted even better. Most satisfying. After our late lunch/early dinner, planned to have dessert at Swensen's. Changi Airport ? Considering my ES and her extended family are gonna be there later. Too early, she said. Okay, then. We'll popped down Singapore Expo and have a look see.

Made our way over. Travel Fair, Popular and Watson Sale. Having to buy an admission ticket for the Travel Fair, we said, no thanks. So after buying some nice tops for the nieces and nephew and sisters, we went over to Hall 4 for the Popular fair. I bought a Jennifer Crusie and a Carole Matthews ! Happiness ! Walked over to Watson's Warehouse Sale but nothing really interest me. By then I was also exhausted, having been up since 9 am with just 5 hours of sleep ! *tsks* Mom was also antsy by then, considering Abi was being cranky having been left behind by everyone.

Made our way home and then both sis left with Abi to pick WM from the airport. Me ? I am crashing after this post.

Night all !

No comments: