silentscream Search

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

When the Dracula's out, the humans come out and play. Who I mean by Dracula is my boss and who I mean by humans ... oh you should know .... us minions, of course ! So here I am typing away in broad daylight. In the general office, with Chow .... the not-much-time-left guy commenting on every single word. No harm done though. Because my thoughts are still mine.

This has got to be the most boring day of this week. Why is it that when you have a lot of things to do, you prayed for the clock to strike 5, so that you can pack up and go ? And when you don't have things to do, you do exactly the same thing ? Humans, are strange. Never will be satisfied !
So I'd finished the registration of the A, O and N levels exams for the kids here. This year it took us the whole of 2 days to cover the bulk of the kids here. All with dearest Eileen's help. She's one hell of a fast worker. Will definitely miss her when she takes her leave. [sad face inserted] With Chow all but gone, my buddies aren't around anymore. For lunch breaks, popups messages and stuff ! Mans, I'd be back to when I started, won't I ? Self appointed recluse in the "bomb-shelter". Hope it won't be for long though.

Earlier today, I saw a job advertisement, looking for Animal Technician. Will be working in a lab in the newly built Biopolis but there is an added incentive to it. Training will be provided in the UK. For 3 months ! How exciting ! Will definitely give it a try. No harm, right ? Urrmmm ..... unless of course one of my bosses managed to stumble to this blog page. Naaaaahhh ..... highly unlikely .... *winks*

No comments: