silentscream Search

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Hiiiii.......

I did not write in here for a number of days because

1) I do NOT want the mag cover of Neo and Trinity to disappear. Hence prolonging my affections for The Matrix Reloaded.

2) My computer was not plugged in at home.

3) I needed to paint the walls of my room, hence my computer has to be in the living room.

4) The power socket is far from where I've put the computer and there is no existing phone jack nearby.

5) I was busy in the General Office because it's the school holidays now.

6) When I am there, I have qualms about using free internet at work for my own purpose.

7) Nobody ever reads my weblog, hence I don't see the purpose to write in every single day.

8) I hate the computer viruses lurking in the big, bad cyberspace.

9) I use the time to read and clean my room instead of surfing and writing in my blog page.

10) This entry would surely banish the last picture (Rolling Stone cover of the leads of TMReloaded) I have on my current page.


~10 Reasons Why My Last Entry Was Dated June 11 2003~

No comments: