silentscream Search

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

*blink* *blink* *blink* *blink*

*blink* *blink* *blink* *blink*

*blink* *blink* *blink* *blink*

*blink* *blink* *blink* *blink*

*blink* *blink* *blink* *blink*

Seriously, I don't know what to write today. I was thinking of writing about the Mis Universe beauty pagent but, ah well.... Boring topic, flesh parade, political results.... So screw that.

My elder sis is moving out. Well, she's like 75% moved. Gonna be clearing the rest of her stuff like over the weekend. So this weekend, I need to tidy up my room a little because Siti's sub con will be coming in to patch up certain areas of my walls. Can you believe that most of the cement are peeling off ? Either by their own accord or with the help of my crazy cats !!! And the apartments are supposed to have 99 years shelf life. Yeah, right.....So much for that... !

Oh, NDP tix giveaways..... At least this year, they've decided to abolished the first come, first served ruling. It sucks because you have to queue overnight (some people stayed for 2-3 nights) just to get the coveted tix. The National Day Parade at the National Stadium is like the event of the year. And why shouldn't it be ? It's THE day of celebration of our independence. August 9 1965, the day we were free from our colonial masters. Hmm.... Suddenly I'm teary eyed. Anyway, gonna be trying my luck. With expectation comes hope.

Later.

No comments: