silentscream Search

Friday, June 27, 2003

Yeah....

Finally, the higher ups are done updating my blog. The whole of yesterday, I waited and waited for them to be done and I did have so much to write on and they were still not done by the time I left work.

Okay the difference doesn't come in on the published pages, more on the interface of my blog. The stage when I am writing in all my ponderings and wishful thinkings. It looks better now. There are colours. Other colours aside from, hmmmm.... black and white. Welcome additional colours of blue (3 shades) and grey !

Okay first thing first, I need to remove the links that lead to non existing pages and add new ones ! Yesterday when I went to Alisa's, she has added in Roz's & Vani's links. Wonder if they mind me adding their links to my site. I clicked on their links to have a look see and both of them have got no comments link so I can't ask them if they would mind. Guess I can email them and ask. Or....Sorry, I just received a call from Eve. She's locked out from the school. Will be off to find doors for her to enter the school.

Where was I ?

Oh, yes... I could leave a message on Alisa's tag board and ask them there. Brilliant idea, Helena. *pats on the back*

Will write in later. Got work to do.

No comments: