silentscream Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

I've been eating Peanut Butter and Jam (PB&J) sandwiches for lunch these few days. Reason ? I'm becoming an el cheapo. It's not any other Peanut Butter. It's chunky peanut. Nice.... I'm eating this not because I'm dieting (I finished up 1 tub of Yam flavoured ice cream last night. 500 ml... Tell me how I can be on a diet, like this ?). I just realised how much money I've been wasting since the beginning of last year. When I first joined the employement market, I barely spend on lunch and managed to save over 2K by the beginning of 2002. 18 months later, my bank account is still struggling to go past the 6K mark. Pathetic. So my new resolution is to go back on the lunch I did when I first joined. On the other hand, my mother was pretty much packing lunch for me previously. Now, poor Mother can't wake up in the morning to cook. Not that I blame her or anything. Frequently she has the intention to and I told her NOT to. Wake up at 4 am to cook. Just for me. Not fair.... Besides I am 22 and I can cook for myself. If I want to. If I even bother to wake up at 4 am.

To cook, of course.

No comments: