silentscream Search

Monday, June 02, 2003

This is the start of the exam week here in my work place. Lab's definitely quiet, although the reason would be that my radio's turned off. Yeah, I don't listen to it in the mornings anymore because of the change of flagship to the Morning Show on Class 95. No more Maggie and Vernon to partner the Flying Dutchman. Instead, Glenn and Rod were the replacements. And they killed the show. At least on my end. Too bad my radio can't tune to other stations aside from the web radio, of course. It sucks. Big time. Anyway, later I'd be assigned to temperature takings of the students who come in for their later papers. Seems to me I've done anything that needs to be done here. Oh, wait, NOT everything. I have yet been asked to act as the security guard or take over the cleaners. My guess is, very soon... I'd be deployed to mop the floors and scrub the loos. Such is my life here. Small fry eaten by big fish.

Oh, talking about fish, I WANNA WATCH FINDING NEMO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabelle is a patron of the abandoned kitties here in Singapore. At least the kitties at her estate and an estate in Yishun. She has been feeding them milk, 3 times a day. Abandoned the owners of their mommies and/or by the mommies who accidentally forgot the path to their own kitties. Maybe they never forgot (mother's instincts are pretty accurate) the path to theri lil' darlings. Just that some idiotic human beings moved the precious ones away. Like I said, I D I O T S !!!!

So Singapore has been taken of the WHO list of SARS affected countries. People were out celebrating over the weekend. Yay....?!? I mean yeah, so taken off the list, so bloddy what..? Does not mean we are SARS free. Tell me a country which is SARS free. Okay, then tell me 10. Not easy right? Because SARS is infectious. On or off the list, it makes little difference if the people here are still indifferent. So, forget the celebrations. What's the point anyway ? Who knows, we could be another Canada in the making. Until we can totally eradicate (or at the very least find the vaccine) SARS, what's the point of celebrating when the threat is still there. Life sucks, huh?

See, what 2 days of not writing does to me ? So much rants, no one to read. But still, life goes on.

Right, my conscience is calling me. I need to do proper work. Some other time. Ta.....

No comments: