silentscream Search

Monday, June 12, 2006

Heads up, thumbs up

There is a slight problem with the school's network. I can't sign in and am not able to access the school's email system. I was informed it went down on Saturday, obviously resolve was not made at the end of the work day. No matter, once H comes in, everything should be fine. Server switched on and all.

So everyone's (almost) nuts about the World Cup (WC). Including my mother who doesn't believe nor see the point of 20 men chasing a ball all over the green yonder. She caught the first half of the Mexico-Iran match last night. Obviously, she liked it because she mentioned the pace and scoreline (gasps !) to me this morning while I was getting ready for work. I missed all 3 games last night. Sleep was more important.

No matter, any match statistics can be retrieved from the internet on the official website. Everyone's connected and updated, every hour, minute and second. A plus point ? To some. Whatever it is, nothing really beats watching the matches live, no ?

Enjoyment factor up, sleep factor down.

No comments: