silentscream Search

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Love's got a hold on my heart

Okay, I admit I fib a lot. And I can do it without batting my eyelids.

I am really pretty good at it too.

First of .... I wanna apologise to Samuel. If you find the contents of this entry offensive, sorry, it's not true. Never will be.

So, anyway, two people in my office decided to get together. The irritating bit is that, since these 2 hook up, the rest were trying to matchmake all the single girls. And you guys know that I am single. So to prevent from being set up on a blind date, I told them that I am with somebody. So of course they just had to ask with whom. The first thought that came through was that he will be leaving for the UK soon. And that he's my poly classmate. And so of course they had to ask how long we'd been together. I said since the final year in poly. So again they asked why didn't I go over with him. I replied that he offered to pay but I decline the offer. And then they asked which race, Chinese I said. And Christian. Who will not convert, as I won't too. This ploy is to stop them from asking when my wedding date will be.

Even though I did not named names, the person sounds familiar, right ?

I just have to get this off my chest and head. So that I can forget how reckless I can be. And lying..... is so not my thing.

Right, dear Samuel ???

No comments: