silentscream Search

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Better the devil you know

I am officially in H - E - L - L !!!!!

My eyelids felt like they have been infused with lead. My mouth felt like it had been filled with cotton (none of the candy sort). My brain wanted to give up functioning. I want to curl up in a fetal position and close my eyes. *yawns* *stretch*

I pay the price for sleeping at 1 am and waking up at 6 am. And today is the day when I leave at 6-ish (most often than not, it will be almost 7 pm when I make my move).

Indecision. I want to go to Far East Plaza KFC to apply for a part time job. Do I need another job ???

Books. You guys should read Prey by Michael Crichton. Damn good read (reason why I slept late last night. Was trying to finish the story, couldn't "lights off" if I didn't !) !!

No comments: