silentscream Search

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Happy go lucky

When we were young, we had silly ideals about how things work.

I certainly did and remember it so vividly. I used to think that the songs coming out from the radio is actually sung by the singers live. Yeap, like the deejays invite the singers to come in and like sing there and then. Not just their songs but the songs sung by others. I guess my rationale for that is that sometimes when you hear a song at a point in time, it sounded so perfect. When the song is played again. say later in the day, it sounded horribly wrong (Because the deejays do invite other singers to take turns to sing, "live"). Sometimes, I get the idea, the deejays were actually the ones singing all the bloddy songs !

I don't remember when I grew out of this thinking, though. Musta been the time when I was called "stupid", "dumb" & "ignorant". Oh, well.

No comments: