silentscream Search

Thursday, July 10, 2003

Experienced

I have just polished off a piece of choc. Now I feel a little sick. The kinda you get when you had too much milky stuff. The choc was good, there were nuts sprinkled on top. And loads and loads of choc. *groans*

I keep telling myself, I have just gotta write in here. Must......write......or.........else........must.....write........

So Jer got the b-dae card I sent her. She got it yesterday and texted me to tell me she received it. I like surprises like that. Although I have to keep pinching myself to stop me from blabbing it all to her. But it was good. This feeling. Hehe... Must be the choc talking now..

Been busy helping people from the other departments. Not that I am not willing, it's just that I know being a Jane of all trades would make me a mistress of none. Anyway, will have to cut short my inconsequential natter. It's been raining on and off throughout the day now, my bladder is giving me grieve. Gotta go appease it before I go off or else the bus journey would be one hellish ride. Pack my stuff then I'm outta this hell hole I've put myself in.

P/S: I am kidding, I love the hell I'm in....

No comments: