silentscream Search

Friday, July 18, 2003

Beauty and the beast

I have done something horribly disgusting.

From the top.

Basically, I've made a date to meet Shaheeda so that we can book our Advanced Theory Test date together. It's tomorrow. After that I made no other plans because Shaheeda wasn't free to hang out. So with that in mind, I then made plans with my colleagues to go catch Alex & Emma in town (possibly ??). So then yesterday a light bulb came on and I asked Sha if she wanted to meet up with Fie and I tonight. She said she has to tutor and suggested yesterday's night. I said, short notice but might be possible. So I texted Fie. Waited for response for sometime, then got back to Sha, saying that Fie is MIA. I asked how, she said next week then. Finally received replies from Fie at 6-ish. She said her phone's reception at work is terrible. By the time I received them, I was already home, so there is that.

Anyway, we texted each other and she suggested we go out tomorrow. I said I made plans with my colleagues and invited her to come catch the movie. She said anything, but I felt bad and told her I'd cancelled on my colleagues. So just now when I messaged that I want to cancel, I received no replied. Seemed like I've been given the cold treatment. I guess it's all my fault for agreeing to two dates for the same afternoon. So like, I'm thinking, maybe I can join my colleagues for drinks and then blow them off to meet Fie. Or like, I join them for movies and meet Fie later ? But Fie would like have to wait and that bites. So the only real possibility is to drag Fie to the movie and say my goodbyes later.

It's all about compromise, you see.

No comments: