silentscream Search

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Too much of a good thing

Books overload !!!

I was so bored that I decided to hit the library yesterday. Picked up 4 books on top of the 9 I'd set aside to read. So now I've got so much reading to do. All pleasure reading ! It's really crazy ! I am so unbelievably greedy ! Add on to the fact I have to do a refresher on my Immunology and Analytical Science before the start of my new term. I just can't phantom how I can achieve all this by this week. Well, I can at least prioritise my time. For example, I can try to clear the books I am co-currently reading. I've started on one library book, in the midst of 2 other books. One of the books I have to finished it by this weekend in light of the fact I will be lending the book to a colleague. Also, I'm determined to start my perusal of my poly notes of said subjects, just so I don't panic when end of term comes around.

See people. I'm like so busy. Bzzz ..... Bzzz .....

So if anyone wants to meet up, I'm free between 8 am to 5 pm. I'll be on MSN. Hell, yeah I will !!!

No comments: