silentscream Search

Saturday, May 01, 2004

I'm having a lot of technical problems with my new computer. Every now and then it wants me to either configure this programme or other. It's getting pretty irritating. The current problem that has been recurring is my connection to the good 'net. I just can't seemed to figure out what went wrong since I last used it. I mean since my sis last used it. Exasperated, I'd decided to do a system restore. Thankfully, it seemed to be working (hence, the reason for this post). I'm us wondering when will be the next time I come home from work and my sis complained about not being able to start connection. With my niece fiddling my computer and pressing one button after the other, one hasn't the need to wonder how my new computer sucked !

Oh, by the way .... a shout out to Zachary Ng !

Welcome to the world, boy !

Actually, I'm 2 days late, aren't I ??? *winks*

No comments: