silentscream Search

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Ummm...I don't know how to say this. It might sound silly and egoistical.

So I will go right out and say it.

I've got this sneaky feeling that the security guard in my school is seriously making a pass at me.
Don't laugh.....
What started out as harmless "flirtations" is now becoming serious "affairs". Hmmm...maybe this morning my imagination is on high alert ??? Okay I will start from the very beginning.

When we got this guard to roam the school premises, he was really excellent with the delinquents (many, many...in my school). He was strict with them and they all feared him, to a certain extent. (If you know my school, we have some very weird/strange security officers before, you would be glad for the arrival of this fella) Anyway, when the school closed for the Nov/Dec period, I worked at the admin side. Had to work every alternate Sat, and before long, with no one else to talk to, the guard got pretty friendly with us. And so every other Sat I had to work he always tell me to go off earlier than usual to go 'pak-tor' (means, dating). It was in a joking manner. Then somehow, it got to be me and him going to 'pak-tor'. It was just that, kinda like "secretive" meetings but not so clandestine.
Somehow in Feb, he stopped working in the school. And that was that.
Now he's back and with a vengeance...!
Yesterday I had to stay in later because of the extra pract class. And I think I was the only one left except for my boss and a weird teacher (shall not name names). So he had no one to talk to ( the cleaners, maybe) and he came to my lab. It was all innocent, him talking about how he caught some students. Me listening and trying hard to understand what he's trying to say (he speaks funny, you see. Very, very broken sentences). He came by the lab a few times. Use the phone, talk to me...At times he brought up that we should go 'pak-tor', then I told him that I heard that he's married, he denied it (of course), blah...blah...I just laughed, that's all...
Then just before I went off yesterday evening, I met him at the exit. He said that if nothing happens we could go off early tomorrow (today) and sign papers. I was wondering what was he trying to put across when it suddenly dawned on me. "Marriage". Earlier he did ask if I had someone and I said no (stupid, stupid, shoulda said I'm married with a kid) ! I was still surprised that I just laugh as I walk to the bus stop.
Today he was insistent in his "proposal". Said he will talk to my mother and convince her to let me "marry" him even after I said my mother would vehmently forbade it...
*sighs*

Seriously, I'm tired of this joke.

No comments: