silentscream Search

Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Everyone's left. I'm the only one left still hard at work (as if...well...my bosses are still around if I'm forbidden to sound dramatic). Gotta miss dinner with Samuel, Doanna and Dr Yeo. Supposed to meet at around 7pm somewhere near Funan Centre. Sushi dinner, ogle at Dr Yeo, I mean ummm...not ogle, I wanted to say be boggled by Dr Yeo. Yeah, if you had known him like I know him (which is not saying much because he was one of my favourite lecturers in poly), you'd know what I mean. Can't deny I'm not fascinated by his thoughts and opinions. He did bring a certain oompness in teaching subjects like Genetic Engineering and Environmental Science. Anyway, this is like the second time I have to blow off a dinner "date" with him (and the rest of the guys, of course.*G*). My heart is broken, ummm I mean my pinkie bone is...???

Okay, okay, I'll admit it. I fancy the pants off my ex-lecturer, okay...? Happy ???

No comments: