silentscream Search

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

I have the tendency to gush whenever somebody does something nice for me. For those of you who hates any sort of gushiness (yes, there is such a word. If don't believe click here to find it), please don't read on the next paragraph. For those who hates it but still wishes to do so, you're 'da man'. Emotions are good for you.

Anyway here it goes. Shaheeda. Sweet girl that she is, got me a birthday gift (yeah, I know belated, still the thought counts). Nothing special, right? W R O N G !
It was made all the more special because she's still in school and not earning an income. I never expected her to get me anything anyway. Just her SMS made it all okay (that is why I always lie about my true birthdate. I feel "paiseh" in receiving gifts !!). Anyway, I met her yesterday to pass her resume I'd printed out. In the bus on the way to out meeting place, Sha text to ask who is my favourite Manchester United player. My absolute, ultimate favourite. Gosh, I couldn't decide but I settled on Becks. She asked why, I said he's a good ball player. So then I asked her why is she asking all these questions. She said poll, I thought, okay no matter, I hoped my answer had helped. When she arrived I handed her things and she pulled out something from her bag. A Man U plastic bag....present for me...*awwwww* The bag contained an official Man U snow hat and a no. 7 water bottle.....And I know how much she hated Becks......
*awwwwww, Becks* So sweet of her......

Anyway, might do something nice for her in return.
*grins*

No comments: