silentscream Search

Monday, April 04, 2011

Sleep is the Answer!

As with anything that I believe is that everything starts with the head. And so. Having a number of hours of sleep had somewhat settled the upset tummy. The tummy which had been starved and stuffed depending on which part of the week I'm in. And so. To make me pay attention to it, the tums-tums had decided that enough's enough.

Rebellion sets in and at 4.42 am this morning, it had decided an uprising. And it was a good one. I paid attention.

I did and that is why I had the number of hours of sleep. In the middle of the day. And now that I or rather the meds had calmed the rebelling tummy, I will not cause it to be alarmed no more.

"I hear 'ya!" says the Head.

"You'd better or else.." A threat not to be taken lightly. :-P

No comments: