silentscream Search

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Advanced Gifts and Pressies

The first one was delivered last Wednesday. Exactly a week prior to the 30th. A dozen pink and red roses mixed with white carnations wrapped in a pink netting. Included together were a trio of farmyard animals and a bracelet with a key and a heart.

The second present was "dropped off" on Saturday. A bottle of perfume, Sunflowers from Elizabeth Arden. The light and fresh scent was a hit with me. How then can I stop squirting the perfume bottle and to be able to use it sparingly, I never knew.

Ah. So now I know the game. A gift given every 3 - 4 days leading up to the big day. I did a similar thing for our 3rd Anniversary. A gift a day, for three days. So how will this end ?

Third and final gift ? Monday evening. A pair of headphones had mysteriously appeared out of Dear's bag. A Creative. A funky pair of headphones from Creative. I love them ! I love all my pressies !

Thank you, sweet one ! I love you !

And a Happy Birthday (30 big ones !) to me ! :-D

No comments: