silentscream Search

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weakening my resolve

I am so darn tempted to set up a lunch date with him. I think I should, one of these days. There are a number of things I have to return him. He said that he didn't want anything back, but then how can I on good conscience keep his barang-barang ?

Well, returning his things gives me an excuse to suss him out. To see for myself how he'd been these past few weeks. No doubt, I still have feelings for him but then it really is not fair for me to string him along. Afterall, how can he expect forever after when I am not sure if I'll be able to see beyond 40 ? Too soon, too much.

How I wish I'd met him 5 years from now. Maybe then I will be more willing to consider forever after with him. Babe, if you are reading this, I'd be dropping a text message soon to confirm any lunch plans. However, knowing me, I am probably too wimpy to follow this through.

I think it's time, don't you ?

Always yours.

No comments: