silentscream Search

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Two cents bits

I must admit something to you. These past few days work had been less hectic than usual. The general atmosphere in the office had more or less stabilised for me. I just need to pick up on my next project, which is getting right the ISO 9001:2000 updates. Not an easy task considering the numerous changes we are planning. By a certain consensus, the people working on this project had been helpful. Well, one can only hope this can be sustained throughout until the next audit. A major re-audit coming soon in August which is less than 4 months away !


*gasps*


No matter, I believe we will fight the good fight and we will win. If you are not getting me, please stop reading. Hah ! Time to knock off work soon. Will update more later.


Oh, hey, before I forget (shameless plug), April is my birthday month. I will be turning a quarter of a century old. Keep the wishes comin’ coz this old bird ain’t gonna live beyond 40 ! Hah !

No comments: