silentscream Search

Friday, May 20, 2005

Roosting

The rooster in me wants to roost. To have a nice home and loving people surrounding me. No, correction. Lovely people. Hahaha.

I am not making much sense am I ? Exhaustion, is my excuse. I missed class last night and I am missing another one right now. I look forward to the long weekend. Thank gawd.

The retreat was great. I bowled pretty well too. And E didn't snore. Although I was still short of sleep. Finally could close my eyes only after 2 am this morning. I am paying the price now.

I got my Da Vinci Code book back. After one bloody year ! So anyways, it's gonna leave my hands soon. Now I need to just get back my Five People You Meet in Heaven and I can totally sever any kind of ties with 'em. Yeech.

I can't wait ! *yawns*

I am going to hit the sack now. Night owls !

No comments: