silentscream Search

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Fever, hot, hot fever

I've just watched Fahrenheit 9/11. Towards the end of the movie, I was thinking, why did the American people still vote for George W. Bush ? Okay, so we should not be based the re-election business with the 2 events featured in the movie. But please justify the lack of attack on Al-Qaeda and the major attacks on Iraq.

I guess I am most affected by this because of the senseless deaths of people who are the innocent bystanders of war. War is undeniable because, according to one smart person I knew, as long as the world is made up of more than 1 person, war is inevitable.

I wept for all the wasted lives of all the people involved in the fighting. Unnecessary fighting, might I add.

All in all I like this movie because it makes you question the propaganda. Is there really truth in all you hear and see ?

No comments: