silentscream Search

Monday, August 16, 2004

M. Night Shyamalan's The Village

I stayed up past 2 am because I cannot put down Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code. The book is like so ... Hmmmm ... Unputdownable ! Really !!! I was even toying with the idea of not sleeping at all last night ! In the end rationality won and I put down the (tiny) Nokia flash (coz it kept flashing !) light for good and laid on my left. I was trying so damn hard to stop my brain from whirring to the last page/chapter I'd read. Now I am tempted to read as much as I could at work ! Trying hard to resist the temptation though. I don't know if I can make it !

And guess what people ? I finally get to go watch this movie (title) this evening ! Actually planned to do this some time ago with Chloe but had to postpone it twice ! Not gonna miss it tonight though !

Oh, Man Utd lost the very first EPL match ! So disappointing ! And to Moneybags Chelsea !!! Is this the sign of the end of the reign of Sir Alex in MUFC ? But no matter, one can never write off that team. Bag of tricks from the wily old fox (Sir Alex !) will make an appearance ! *chants "Glory, glory Man United !" until fades*

No comments: