silentscream Search

Monday, August 09, 2004

Fireworks ?!? I LOVE !!!!

Out of all the whole show, the best portion is always the fireworks. Every year, the fireworks are the one that rock my socks ! And for that, I sat through the horrible remixing of original favourites. They totally mangled the first part of the show. Horrible, horrible renditions of the old classics !

Oh, btw people ... If in case you hated this new "face", too bad !! You would have to bear with it for the whole of this month !
And well ... It's a good thing my page does not rely on the number of people surfing by. So you guys can totally skip this page for a whole month. But just remember, you'd be breaking my heart ! *winks*

The gods created woman for the domestic functions, the man for all others - Xenophon

No comments: